Although I like other teams too, like Tammy and Victor. I can't wait to see who wins The Amazing Race 14. There are some strong teams competing each other this season so it makes it exciting...
On Tuesday, we went with Grandpa to the YMCA to swim while Grandpa did his therapy. I got to swim ten laps. What a workout but it felt great! Then I went and played with my three little siblings. Fun time...
On Wednesday, my mom took us to the Boise Temple. I realized that I had never been on the Boise Temple grounds before. Pretty Crazy? All the times I have been to Boise, I have only seen the Boise Temple when we drove by. So it was great to go to the Temple, so thanks mom!
On Friday, we just hung out at the house and got ready to leave for Nevada. We kids got something wonderful from Grandpa...a Grandfather's blessing. I'm grateful that my Grandpa was able to do this for us. We had a great springbreak. During the week, I mostly watched T.V. shows and movies, got caught up on my homework for school, helped Grandma with the dishes, and ate tons of sweets! :)
On Saturday which was not the best part of the vacation, we traveled back home and I once again returned to my busy life, working, going to school, etc... Can't wait for another vacation this summer!
Pictures of me with the best grandparents in the whole world! I love them and I'm grateful I got to visit them and know them. They are awesome grandparents. I love you guys! :)
In Boise, Idaho, the first few days, were pretty cold but the last few days before we left for Nevada, were warm, sunny, wonderful days! In front of my grandparent's house, there were lots of beautiful daffodils. I LOVE springtime! It was so gorgeous outside and very warm that I was able to enjoy being outside. No more cold days, summer will soon be here! There were some squirrels playing and eating in the backyard. I got a good picture of a squirrel on a bird feeder. Does he think he's a bird instead of a squirrel? :) Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter and Springbreak!

1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun with a break in Idaho! I am excited to see you next week! Let's have some fun!! :)
Post a Comment