Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bonfire and Six Flags!

On Friday, we girls went up to Reno in my car and met up with others at the church for the bonfire activity. After a few minutes of waiting, we finally left the church and followed a guy in a truck up to the mountains. We stopped at the bottom of the mountains so we could wait for the rest to come. We were told that we could leave our car and walk up or just drive up. We asked the guy some questions, like what's going on, and how far it was. I also asked if my car was ok to go up in the mountains but the guy just left and went up in the mountains. So I just followed another truck up the mountains. I shouldn't have done it! I was freaking out because it was kinda of steep and the road was not smooth at all. Then I stopped my car because I was worried and we just barely got across the small ditch and there was a little bigger ditch coming up that we had to drive across. So I told Amberlee to drive my car. Then we switched. Amberlee drove but didn't make it across. It was struck! I was really freaking out and the back of my car was touching the bottom of the dirt. AH! Then the guy which was in front of us helped us. I told them that I wanted to take my car back down. So we finally got my car out of that horrible ditch and Amberlee drove it back down while we girls followed her. Then we waited for other to come. Caryn and Michelle went ahead with a guy that helped us up in the mountains. Then Amberlee and I rode with a couple of people in an SUV up the mountains. What a crazy night for me! That guy, dude, was wrong about the distance we had to walk. Good thing, we didn't walk because it was so far up in the mountains! What was he thinking!? As we finally arrived at the bonfire, they had a huge bonfire going and we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. It was neat out there and it was a great time! Then we finally went back down and got our car back. We went over to Walmart to pick up a few things for our trip to California in the morning. Then we went to a friend's house to spend the night. Wow! We didn't get to go to bed until like two o'clock in the morning! Because there were still more people visiting and hanging out at the house. So we just hung out in a room and cleaned up from the smokey smell from the bonfire. Then we watched a movie. Finally, we were able to move in the big living room to sleep for the night. I couldn't sleep at all for no reason at all. I felt I finally slept when Amberlee woke me up so I could get ready. What a night! When we girls were done getting ready, we rode with Ducky and met others at the church at seven o'clock. Then we got our tickets to Six Flags, I was so excited about going! We stopped for gas then got breakfast at McDonald's. Then we were finally on our way to Vallejo, California! We arrived there first to our surprise. We got into Six Flags and took a couple of pictures with people dressed as animals. Then we waited for the rest to arrive at Six Flags. I was not happy about waiting but Amberlee and I got to look around close to the entrance instead of standing and waiting. We looked at the dolphins, took a couple of pictures in front of dolphin statue, went inside a store, and then joined the others as they arrived. Then we finally got on the rides together and just had tons of fun all day. It was definitely a fun day and I loved going on the rides. I loved Medusa, Kong, V-Line, Roar, and the Hammerhead rides. Fun, Fun, Fun! :) I also got to touch a couple of sting rays. So cool! Got to see penguins. They had a new spot for dolphins. I was very close to the dolphin but could not touch it. :( But it was cool. One of the dolphins got to play with us by throwing a ball at us and other people. It was neat to watch the dolphins up close. It was a BLAST! I was sad when the day was over and it was time to go back to Reno. We stopped at In & Out Burger somewhere in California before arriving in Reno. Then we girls drove home from Reno. It was a long night and we were so tired! It was an awesome weekend with my friends. It was tons of FUN! :D We are planning to do something even more exciting next year! We will wait and see if we can make it happen! I hope it will... :)























No comments: