Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Great Saturday...

Today was great!! This morning, I went to church for the Primary activity that my mom was in charge of as she is the Primary President. We got to watch Toy Story #3 on the big screen on the wall. Kinda like a theater! :) The movie was good and funny. It was just an enjoyable time... Later in the afternoon, I rushed to the store to buy some wrappings and met up with Amberlee. Then we walked around a bit before buying our things. Then we rode together to Michelle's parent's house for her Bridal Shower. We just ate some snacks and watched Michelle open her presents. Then we chatted and sat around until most of the people left. Then we talked to Michelle about the evening. Then all of us plus Michelle's fiancee, Russell, rode in my car to drop Amberlee to get her car at a house and then met at Walmart. We shopped a bit for candies. Then we decided to go home to drop my car off and Amberlee's to drop off what she bought at Walmart. Then Amberlee came by my house to pick me up. We four finally went to the theater to watch Harry Potter #7. It was a good movie! I haven't read the Harry Potter Book #7. So the snake part scared me! I screamed... I enjoyed the movie. I seriously need to read the book which I will read it once school is over. It was a fun night out with my friends.

No comments: