Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day FHE

I met up with people for FHE at the Homestead where old people are living. We gave out some Valentine's cards and chatted with an old man that Brother and Sister Yates know. Then we went to Jack in the Box for milkshakes and chatted. Then Sister Yates suddenly remembered something and she asked me about me being on the Dean's Honor List. I was surprised and was like I don't kow and no. But she said that it was in the newspaper. Brother Yates tried to find it on his cellphone but couldn't. So I went home and looked online at the newspaper but couldn't find it. But I went on the WNC website and there was my name! Awesome! :) I'm glad that I'm on Dean's Honor List again! I wonder why I didn't receive a letter from WNC about me being on the Dean's Honor List? Thanks to Sister Yates for telling me! Or I would have probably never found out about it. Yay for being on the Dean's Honor List! :)

No comments: