On Saturday, I went up to Reno to spend time with my friends that live in Reno. First, I got to spend time with Kathryn at a Stake Women's Conference. It was good. They talked about genealogy, pornography, courage, keeping up with technology, hope, friends, etc... It was a long one.. Afterward, they served us lunch. Kathryn and I just chatted. It was a good time with Kathryn. I'm excited about her upcoming wedding. Then I went shopping at a couple of stores before meeting Chelsea at U-Swirl. We just enjoyed our ice cream and talked. Then we went shopping at Meadowmall. Later, we met up with my friend, Leslie and her friend, Jeff at Panda Express for dinner. Dinner was good! I love the orange chicken. Yum! We had fun and enjoyed each other's company. Then I dropped off Chelsea at U-Swirl for her car and I continued on home to Fallon. It was a great day with my friends and I'm glad I got to see them!
May 15: Study day at Oxford!
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment