Monday, November 4, 2013

Family Home Evening

I have a calling as a FHE mother in my ward for deaf group. Here's a secret... I always wanted to get a calling as a FHE mother. And it happened... But it's not what I expected at all. It's a really hard calling I ever had so far! But I try do my best and just have fun and hope for the best! I'm grateful for the experiences and things I got to learn. I'm also grateful that I got to know more people in my group because I  get to know them more and become friends with some of them and just have a good time and working with Sean who is FHE father and working together with him as FHE parents for our group. Here's some recent pictures of the FHE that just happened. We got to make some yummy pumpkin pies and eat some!


No comments: