Sunday, January 26, 2014

A New Beginning!

I really enjoyed the month of December… It was tons of craziness as I try to finish up the semester of school, having some fun times with family and friends, and going on vacation for Christmas. It was really hard to focus on school while I really want to drop everything and just enjoy Christmas! Someday, I will be able to enjoy Christmas when I don't have school! Looking forward to this day! :) I am so blessed to be able to fly to Georgia for Christmas to be with my sister's family. It's really what I needed and had a wonderful time there! It's one of my favorites Christmas. It was so great being able to be with my sister and just having a wonderful time. She's one of my best friend! It was also great to see Dusty and Brandtson. I love playing with Brandtson and getting to know him more. I loved my time there and was very sad I had to return back to Utah. I love that I am being much more happier lately. I have been so blessed lately! I am very thankful for Heavenly Father and the things he has done for me after so much struggles and trials I have gone through a few months ago. It was the hardest time I ever went through. But I always remembered that I need to pray to Him that I will be strong and have the strength to go through things and that I will have the faith. I am really happy that things are now looking up right now! I have made a several changes in my life. I am trying to improve things in my life, learn things that I need to know, listen more, etc. I am loving my new ward. I am enjoying my classes at school this semester and love learning things for my major in Exercise Science. I hope this year of 2014 will be a great year and I am looking forward to the adventures, lessons, and life experiences! :)


































No comments: