After Meagan's graduation, I got to go with Meagan to the Grad Night Party on the base. The first thing we did when we arrived on the base was to go to the Whirl Wind Machine. It had lots of one dollars bills inside it with prizes written on each of them. Only graduates were able to go inside for 30 seconds to choose a prize that they would like to have. Meagan got a Digital Camera. Then we went and got some drinks and food from the buffet. As we walked to the table, I saw an old guy finishing up a drawing of a guy. I wanted to do it so I went up and got my picture drawn. Here's the picture of me...

Meagan also got her picture done after me. I'll say that Meagan's is much better than mine. After we got our pictures drawn, we grabbed a ride to take us to another place. We got to do go-karts which was pretty fun!


After go-
karting, we went back to the place where we were before and just hung out. We didn't get to do sumo wrestling because we watched a
Hypnotist. At first, I thought it would be some stupid thing and also, I don't think it would actually happen. But I was wrong... It did happen to six people. It won't work on me. It was very
HILARIOUS to watch what six people did while they were in a hypnotic trance. It was so so funny. I did really enjoy it. It was a long night but lots of fun. I was pretty tired when I got home at 4:00 in the morning! Thanks Meagan for asking and letting me come with you to your Grad Night Party! I sure did have a good time...
No comments:
Post a Comment