Not much has been going on in my life... It has been pretty boring lately which is definitely not a good thing for me. I have just been working at Western Nevada Title Company which is going pretty well but boring most of the time. I have been going to Young Single Adult FHE's on most Mondays. A few weeks ago for FHE, we got to tour the Churchill County Fire Department since one of the girl's father works there. It was interesting to hear about the stuff they do. One shocking thing, they do not have the gold pole which is a sad thing! I was hoping to slide down the pole which would be a fun thing to do! :) The best thing about it was that we got to ride in the fire truck! AWESOME! A Volunteer Firefighter took us on a short ride and he even turned on the siren and blasted it for a couple of seconds. It was fun riding in the Firetruck and seeing what was inside it. It was a great FHE! On Father's Day, I got to give my first talk in Sacrament Meeting. It went great! I'm glad it's over! I was totally surprised when one of the bishopric asked me to give a talk on Father's Day. I asked him immediately, "Are you serious!?" I have been spending some time with my three little siblings when I am home from work. I'm grateful for them and I'm happy I have them in my life. They are awesome! They bring smiles and laughs which I sure need it! I have been going to their swimming lessons at the Outdoor Pool. We got to tie-dye shirts which turned out great! I also even snuck out Ivan and McKay and took them to the Churchill County Pool last Saturday. We had a good time swimming! That's pretty much what's been going on in my life...






No comments:
Post a Comment