Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Few Days with Calvin, Ashton, and Camden

This Monday, Calvin, Ashton, and Camden flew here from North Carolina to visit with us for a few days. It was good to see them! It was pretty crazy to see my nephew walking! They just left yesterday to go back home to North Carolina. We just went to the Farmer's Market on Tuesday, went for a little swim at Lake Lahontan on Wednesday, Carson City via Virginia City, and then to Reno on Thursday. While we were in Carson City, we got to go to the Nevada State Museum. The best part of it was walking in the mine cave. While we were in Reno, I got to go to the Reno Temple to see my friends Micah and Melanie coming out of the temple as a married couple since I was unable to attend their reception. We then went to Scheels, it was my first time. Scheels is a pretty cool mall. I'll have go there again.

No comments: