My vacations are over for the summer... Sad! Now back to real life... *sigh* Since I have been back from Oregon, I just have been working part time at Western Nevada Title Company which is going good althought I am sick of my job but love the people that I work with. I have been there for four years now. It seems longer than that! I am not happy here in Nevada for several reasons. I just started looking for a job in other states. So hopefully something happens! Besides working, I just hang out at home. I got to do something enjoyable last week... My family and I got to go to the park a couple of times last week. I got to ride my brother's scooter which was pretty fun. And also rode my bike. I also got to hang out with my friend, Amberlee that I just saw last Friday during lunchtime at Port of Subs. We went out to the Flats and had some yummy smores. I got to go to Spencer and Heather's wedding reception and got to see some of my friends. So last week was a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment