Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fun at Scheels

Today, we went up to Reno to shop for groceries. As we reached Reno I noticed that Dad was not going the right way to Costco. So I asked Mom where we were going. My mom told me to be quiet and that we were going to Scheels to surprise Ivan, McKay, and Camille. I was happy I got to go to Scheels again! The kids were pretty excited about it when they found out where they were. We got to ride the Ferris Wheel, finally for me! :) It was a good ride although it seemed very high when I went up the first time! It was great! We walked around Scheels, they sure have a lot of cool stuff! We got to do some shooting at some fake animals. I am a pretty good shooter since I got all of my two shots. Then we went to Costco and shopped for food. Ivan and I left Dad, Mom, McKay, and Camille after awhile. We just walked around most of the time and goofed (mostly Ivan) around. After shopping, we ate pizza for dinner at Costco. Then McKay and I left and walked over to Deseret Bookstore while the others loaded up the van. I brought a couple of books and I can't wait to read them! They both sounded good to me. Then we were finally on our way home but it took longer than we thought. We had to stop and wait for awhile in the middle of nowhere on I-80. Gratefully, there was no accident. There was just a trailer that had all of its stuff spilled onto the road so they had to clean it up and put it in a U-haul. Scary... But other than that, it was a GREAT day! Thanks Mom especially the Scheels part! :)

No comments: