I started doing the Valentine Scavenger Hunt on Monday night after work then finished it with my mom the next day. It was fun but COLD! We had to find 15 riddles on Main and Center Streets. We had to figure out the missing codes and guess the locations to get the next riddle. I even learned something while doing the riddle hunt. I found out who Tony Hawk is and how they put tattoos on a person. I got to feel the tool they use to draw the tattoo. It was fun! I can’t wait do it again! I think I am in first place but I’ll have to wait and see next week on Sunday or so.
I have started walking with my friends, Amberlee and Caryn since this Wednesday. It is enjoyable to have someone to exercise with! We walk about 1 to 2 miles depending on the day at my friend’s Ranch.
I went to two High School basketball games this week on Tuesday and Friday. On Tuesday, the Varsity girls won and the Varsity boys lost. On Friday, the Varsity girls won and will play in the playoffs next week! The Varsity boys’ game was awesome! They won! They played great! Besides that, I got to visit with my friend, Sheri while watching the basketball games. I even got a free t-shirt! Yay! Thanks Sheri! :)
On Saturday, I went over to Caryn's house to make cookies with Amberlee and Caryn. First, we made Chocolate Scotcheroos, then we made Vanilla No Baked Cookies, and Oatmeal Cookies. I really really loved the Chocolate Mint Oatmeal Cookies. They were SO GOOD! I'll have to make that recipe again with just mint chips only. Yum... It was fun but it was a long day and we were so tired! And we had way way too many SWEETS!
This week has been a great one for me. A lot of things went on during the week but it was fun for me. Let’s bring on another week! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment