Sunday, January 31, 2010

School and Friends

On January 25, I started my 5th semester of college. I am taking three online classes and one class on campus. They are ACC 223B, BUS 112B, COT 204, and MKT 210. So far, I am enjoying school. I really like COT 204 because it is easy! I am also happy because my ACC 223B class was delayed for a week! Whoo! Can’t wait for December 2010 to come so I can graduate and be done with WNC! Wish me good luck with school!

Over the weekend, I got to hang out with my friends, Amberlee and Caryn. On Friday night, I did yoga with the girls and it was fun! I am not that good with my balance! Afterward, we watched a movie. Then Saturday night, we cooked dinner. Caryn made melted cheese sauce with salsa and sausage along with chips to dip with. I made Kang Po Chicken. It was not very hot like it is supposed to be but, oh well. Amberlee made a dessert called ‘Sex in a Pan’ which was yummy. The food was so great and it took a long time to cook them! Afterward, we watched another movie. It was a good weekend with them!

No comments: