Friday, January 1, 2010

Here Comes, 2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D Last night, I got to go to the New Year’s Eve dance at the church. It was pretty boring but it was great to see people that I know that I haven’t seen for awhile! Like my friends Keilana Fisher, Jennifer Lambson (who just got engaged on Christmas Day - I was pretty excited for her), the Bake girls, Caryn and Heather, a couple of guys that I know from High School and church dances, and several more people from church. It was really great to see them and talk to them for a bit. While I was talking to my friend Jennifer, a guy right next to her that I know from High School surprised me by signing to me. Pretty awesome! 2009 was a good year for me… But I am way excited for the year 2010! :D I hope this year will be way better and full of excitement. My plans for 2010 are to do things that would be firsts for me to do, be better at studying the scriptures and saying prayers, be healthy and exercise to be in shape, continue doing well and learning in school, and more! Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year! :)

No comments: