Saturday, July 17, 2010

Busy Saturday!

This morning, Amberlee and I went and checked out the new Main Street Farmer's Market. Not much there to look at and check out... After being outside in the hot sun, we got to go inside Candylicious and have some sweet, cold treats to enjoy! There is a guy named Jarin who is deaf just like me that works there at Candylicious. We all three got to communicate in sign language and it was so much fun! We just talked and laughed a lot. Jarin is a very funny guy to talk with. It was a great time! Then Amberlee took me home. After she dropped me off, I returned back to town and did some shopping to find a wedding present for my friend, Jennifer. Oh how I hate shopping for someone! It's hard and I have no idea what to get. Walmart hardly has anything and there are not many other stores to shop here in Fallon! But I did found something for her. Later that night, I went back to town to attend a reception at the church for Jennifer who just got married like one week ago to a guy named Jason that I know from school and Church. I also got to see my friend, Serena that I haven't seen for a long time! It was a surprise to see her there! It was nice to talk to her and I'm excited for her to serve her mission in Brazil! She leaves in like one week. I'm glad I got to see her before she leaves. The reception was good. There were yummy foods to snack on. It was nice to visit with some people that I know from school and Church although I didn't talk much. We got to watch a small slide show of the bride and groom. There was a dance going on and I got to dance once with a guy. It was a good night.

No comments: