Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boise and Camp Pinetop Vacation!

August 7
Mom, Ivan, McKay, Camille, and I drove up to Boise, Idaho in my car. We arrived there in Boise at 4:00 pm. Oh man, it was so good to be back in Boise! It was great to see my grandparents!

August 8
We attended church with my grandparents and just relaxed all day.

August 9
We celebrated Grandpa's 80th and Ivan's 10th Birthdays! We watched Grandpa and Ivan open their presents. We had pizza and German chocolate cake which was good! (I dislike them but surprisingly it was good.) Of course, with some ice cream! Afterward, we got to play Lasso Golf that Ivan got for his birthday.

August 10
Just another relaxing day... Some of us went over to the park and tried out Ivan's plane that he got from Dusty and Laiel for his birthday. We had fun flying the plane and having a good time at the park!

August 11
I drove to Boise Townsquare Mall to do some shopping! I bought a lot of clothes!! They are some great clothes and I'm glad I found them. Good bye money! ;) It was fun shopping!

August 12
The first day of the Oyler Family Reunion! We all packed up our cars. I rode with my Aunt GayDawn, Grandma, Aunt Nadine, and Meagan. Mom stole my car! Haha! :) We stopped at McDonalds for lunch before going up to Camp Pinetop which is about an hour north of Boise. It wasn't a bad drive. I loved the place where we stayed at Pinetop. There was a big lodge with a few cabins around. I slept in the lodge upstairs. There was a trail, along with a basketball court, horseshoe pit, and volleyball. And best of all... a POOL!!! Yay! :D We were busy unpacking and setting everything up. The Lyman's are so into the Western theme which was so awesome! It was great to see everyone again! I love my family! :)



August 13
Another day at Camp Pinetop with my family! I helped out with the breakfast. Oh man... how good the breakfast was! Plus with orange juice! Hmmm... :) I went on a hike up on the trial with my mom, crazy grandma, aunt, and little cousins. Good hike... I also got to spray paint hats and made a horse for Camden. Had a delicious lunch! Turkey sandwich with a lot of fruits and some chips. After lunch, we had a treasure game that little kids got to do and most of us hung out and played in the pool for the afternoon. We played balls, having a good time, spending time together, etc... It was a great time and I loved it! Then we had a big dinner. And we celebrated Grandpa's 80th birthday. Watched a skit put on my my grandparent's children. And we also got to watch some of my cousin's talents. My favorite one was Mike's! Pretty funny! Then later at night, I played the game Curses with some of my cousins and an aunt. Fun! Then much later, I went out with my three Clemens cousins to watch shooting stars in the dark. It was pretty cool to see a shooting star! It was so cold outside! It was pretty to see all of those stars in the night sky... amazing!





August 14
Last day of the Camp Pinetop Family Reunion... :( As we woke up, we immediately packed up as we had to leave at noon. Boo! Too short and too fast!! Most of us met at Grandpa and Grandma's house. Before arriving at the house, Grandma, Aunt GayDawn, Meagan, and I had lunch at Ihop. For the rest of the day, we unpacked, enjoyed more visiting with my families, said good-bye to some, and had dinner.
August 15
Just another day at church and more families with us this time. Then just relaxed for the rest of the day. I was so glad that we decided to stay there in Boise for today instead of traveling home. Yay for more time in Boise and being with my Grandpa and Grandma! :)

August 16
We packed up my car and traveled home to Fallon. Big BOO!

I had a wonderful time in Boise and I loved it! I can't wait to go back to Boise again. I LOVE vacations! And my family too!

No comments: