Monday, August 30, 2010

Signage Scavenger Hunt

A few weeks ago this month, I participated in a Signage Scavenger Hunt here in Fallon. I had to look at signs or pictures of signs around Fallon and figure out the names of the places where the sign belonged. There was a picture of a tan background with a white star... Where was this sign? ...Walmart! Along with many pictures. Some were easy and some were hard to figure out. The hardest sign that I had to figure out was a sign of a knight. I had looked all over town several times! Then finally, I was driving by a hair saloon and had to drive around to get back on the road. As I turned around, there was this sign up high! Cooper Tires!! The Scavenger Hunt was fun and I enjoyed it. I won a gift certificate to Canylycious for my sweet tooth. I was also in the Lahontan Valley Newspaper yesterday for the Signage Scavenger Hunt. It was fun. :)

No comments: