Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jakey Cakey

A friend of Amberlee, Caryn, and I that we met in Reno a few years ago came to visit us from Utah! It was great to see him again after all these years! Yesterday, we four went geocaching close to us girls' houses. It was fun but cold outside! We went to five spots. The first spot, we couldn't find it at all. But the rest of them, we did find. The last spot, I was able to find the box and I was so excited that I found it! Haha. :) After this spot, we decided to dance in the middle of the road. We even have it on the camera! It was so funny! :) Then we went to our own places to have dinner with our families.We met up together later on at Caryn's house. Caryn, Jakey Cakey, ad I watched a movie called The Blindside which Jakey Cakey had never seen. Good movie. Then Amberlee finally came over with a friend of hers and we played games until after midnight!
Today after work, I met with my friends who were at Caryn's house watching a movie. I treated them all to some scotcheroos from my work Christmas party today. They are so good and yummy. Then we went to Amberlee's house and just hung around for a few hours then Jakey Cakey had to leave to go up to Reno to see some friends before going home to Utah. It was great to see him again and hang out with my friends for a couple of days. Oh by the way, his real name is Jake. I don't remember why we nicknamed him Jakey Cakey... I'll have to ask my friends. I'm grateful for my friends in my life. :)

No comments: