Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

December 24
I spent the day with my family for Christmas Eve. So glad Dusty and Laiel were here to celebrate Christmas with us. We had a big dinner and did our tradition of Rice Pudding after dinner. Guess who won the rice pudding prize...? ME!! I finally won this time by finding an almond in my bowl of rice pudding. I was so excited! :) Too bad that I already knew what the present was. :) It was cute little people nativity set. I am so glad I finally won... :) Then we listened to my mom telling us the story of Jesus Christ's Birth and sung some songs together.

December 25
Merry Christmas! We woke up early and met upstairs and lined up from youngest to oldest. Camille lead us down to the living room to see what Santa had left for us!
We enjoyed our presents and watched each other. Santa left the boys a Pool table! Santa left me some great books to read, a fun game, and money. Laiel got a cute Eeyore that I wanted to steal! :) Later on, we opened our presents from the Christmas tree. It was a wonderful Christmas this year and I loved it! I knew it would be a great Christmas this year. We spent the rest of they day together and played with our toys and a lot of Racing Wii game that Ivan got from Santa.

December 26
We went to church and we had a Christmas program. Hayden was there today to interpret which was great! It was a good Sunday.

December 27
Calvin, Ashton, and Camden flew here from Utah. It was good to see them again! I learned that I'm going to be an aunt for the second time this summer! Congratulations to Ashton and Calvin!

The most of Christmas time, we just spent time together. Playing tons and tons of Racing Wii games, playing games, watching movies, talking, and more. This Christmas was a great one and I'm grateful for it and my family. I can't wait for next Christmas! It'll come by fast again just like last time. Merry Christmas everyone! :)

No comments: