I had a good New Year's. Dusty and Laiel left on New Year's Eve to fly home to Georgia. :( My family minus Meagan who was taking Dusty and Laiel to the Reno Airport went to Dairy Queen for a sweet treat. Thanks to Mom! We enjoyed our ice cream and were lucky because we got to watch the fireworks right outside of the windows at Dairy Queen. It was perfect timing and a great start of New Year's Eve! Then we went home. Later that night, Calvin, Ashton, and I went to the New Year's Eve dance at the church. We only stayed there for a bit. It was pretty boring! But I got to dance with a group doing a strange dance. I had no idea what it was! Then we went home and watched Knight and Day movie. I didn't get to watch the ball drop in New York. :( Hopefully, next year unless there is something more exciting than that!
On New Year's Day, some of us went up to Reno to go sledding at the Summit. It was fun and a good time but a LONG day!Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year! I'm excited for this year of 2011! It will be an awesome year for me and I'm very excited! May God bless you guys this year. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment