Monday, January 3, 2011

Fernley FHE

My family plus Calvin, Ashton, Camden, and I drove to Fernley in two cars for FHE. We went to the Family Fun Center. We adults minus mom who went to watch all the kids in the play area went bowling. We got to play two games of bowling before going to the play area to hang out with mom and the kids. I got to go inside the play area and decided to go up two more stories. It was a BLAST and I'm a bad girl! Haha. :) It was really fun playing up there. I had to do the soldier crawl so that no one would see me. It was so fun! :) I knew some of my family saw me, but oh well. I just didn't want the owner or someone to see. I had to hide in the slide when a man came by to check out. Hehe... :D Shh... don't tell anyone! Then I played some Ripple games with my family. When it was time to close, we left to go home. Of course, I had to stop at Wendy's for some frosty before going home. It was a fun night.

No comments: