Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October Fun...


I got to go to Nightmare on the 13th in SLC with a group of friends. It's the best haunted house I have been to so far! I totally got scared way too much! I landed on the floor a few times, got freaked out with spider web strings on my head, screamed, etc... Gotta to love being scared and being able to scream! :)





I was able to go up to Morgan to visit my brother's family. It was great to see them and being able to spend time with my nephews. I had to put my trust in my 5 years old nephew as he wants to take me on a ride on the 4-wheeler with other nephew in the tow! I'll have to say he did really good job and I'm impressed with him! Then I was able to drive the 4-wheeler a few times and it has been a long time since I did it! It feels so good to ride the 4-wheeler again and I loved it! I really enjoyed my visit with my brother's family and what I needed!






As I have a calling as a FHE mother for the deaf group, it was a really hard and rewarding calling to have. A couple of days ago, we were able to have FHE at Corn Belly's at Thanksgiving Point with the ward. It was super fun and enjoyable! We did corn maze, monster maze, friendly haunted house (love the animal part of the haunted house!), clown maze, jumpy thingy, and many other activities. I finally got to ride a mechanical bull as I always wanted to do it! It was super fun to do bull riding! I loved it and was happy that I got to do it! I just had fun and love spending time with friends!





No comments: