Yesterday, I got to go to Fear Factory which is a haunted house in SLC with friends and ended up having a blast time! It's funny that it's just us girls and we have to help others as we go through the Fear Factory by ourselves and being scared. There's one time that I just landed myself onto the ground after being scared by a picture and blowing at me. The best part of all, I was just walking and was stopped by an actor that was telling me to come. So I just followed him. He kept saying come so I kept doing that and nodded at him. Then he touched the door, I just kept looking at him and was waiting for him to open the door so I can go in there. But turned out, a person before the window by the door came running to me and sprayed water at me. I was seriously very shocked. I just stared and had my mouth open and my friends had to pull me away and I had to ask if it's blood or water on my face. Haha, good times! My friends are smart and decide to ignore the actor except for me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment