Friday, February 7, 2014

Snowboarding in the Snow... The Best Day!!!




It was an AMAZING day to go snowboarding!!! Why??? It was snowing this day and it was absolutely perfect time to be snowboarding! Yes, it's cold and freezing! But it has tons on fresh snow and just having a blast time being able to snowboard in the snow. I was loving it! It was the best day that I ever snowboarded! Now, I know that I love to snowboard in the snow and would love to do it again. :) I really love learning how to snowboard and still have a lot to learn and improve. I am trying to get more confident in myself while doing C and S turns. It's mental for me especially on the steep hills. But I'm getting there! :) I'm so grateful that I was able to take snowboarding class at UVU. It's worth it! I'm looking forward to all things that I want to learn and things to experience! That's who I am and what I do! :)

No comments: