Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fun in the Snow!

My friend, Amberlee invited me over to her friend's house to ride in the quad and tube in the snow. I was so totally excited about it that I jumped around and danced! Haha! :) I had a lot of fun tubing in the snow with Amberlee, her friends, and boys. It was freezing COLD! I was frozen cold since I only had a pair of jeans on and they got wet from tubing so I had to go into the house to get warmed up. When we got inside, we got warmed up, played the game UNO, and drank some hot chocolate. After awhile, my favorite math teacher came over and we went outside again to tube in the snow! This time, my friend let me use her snow pants to put on under my jeans which was much better and I didn't get frozen this time! It was fun tubing around in the fields and watching others tubing. Then we went back in, and Amberlee and I left to go to town to get some snacks and her camera equipment. Then we came back to the house. We had some good warm soup for dinner. Ha! I just remembered... A boy said the prayer on the dinner. He prayed for another "Snow Day" and that there would be more snow. After the prayer, we just smiled and laughed a bit. :) After dinner, we played UNO again. UNO totally loves me because I won most of the time! It was so funny. Then I got to learn a new game with Skip-Bo cards. I can't believe I don't remember the name of the game but I really liked it. I would like to play that game again. Then we got to watch the videos and pictures of us tubing in the snow on the T.V. Afterward we all went home. It was an AWESOME day! I'm glad I got to tube in the snow. I had been wanting to do that!

VIDEOS AND PICTURES TO COME...

No comments: