After Amberlee and I were done with visiting teaching, Amberlee was going to get sushi for lunch and I decided to go with her. So I had my first sushi! Amberlee LOVES sushi. The first thing I ate was raw fish rolled up with sea weed and rice with orange eggs on top. I didn't know what it was at first! I asked her what it was but I made her wait until I ate it so I wouldn't refuse or decide not to eat it. I found out that the orange thingys were fish eggs! Oh man! I can't believe I ate it!! I ate oysters, two other of rolls and shrimp. I really like shrimp. It's sweet and it's really good! It was ok but a great experience! I'm glad I did it! Thank-you Amberlee for the sushi lunch! :)
May 15: Study day at Oxford!
8 years ago














No comments:
Post a Comment