I decided to go to the homecoming football game. Just something fun to do... So I went to it. As I was approaching the entrance, I met Jarin and we chatted in sign language. He said that he is going to see Shane. I told him Shane the deaf guy? He said yes and I told him that I just heard about him and that he moved here a few months ago and that he is attending WNC. Since I heard about him, I have been wanting to meet him. So I told him that I would like to meet him and we went walking together up to the benches. And I got to meet Shane finally! Wow... He is very ASL and signs very fast!! It was good to meet him. I stayed with Jarin and Shane during the football game. It's fun to chat with the guys in sign language and meet some more people that are learning sign language. I also got to see my friend Sheri and talked to her for a bit. At first, the football game was going great and we were winning. But later on, we were losing badly! Oh man... It was a fun night. After the game was over, we kept chatting and waited until most of the people were gone. I got to see Sierra, the other deaf girl and her mother and some more people. It was crazy to watch so much signing going on at the same time, but it was awesome! Then I went home. I'm glad I decided to go to the football game! It was nice to be able to have fun and communication in sign language!
No comments:
Post a Comment